Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thought to Be A Synthesized Symphony; But Emptily A True Mono-To-Solo-Melody

THE VERY FIRST CRY OF HUMAN IS MONO!!!

Non-technical dance in my performance
I am a theater-dancer but non-artistic
I am also a heartless audience
My music is musically non-melodic

I party alone without enjoyment
I enjoy it without partnerships
I am not an architect for this world
I am not a key player for this war

I am not an arguable topic-
-In this conflicted egotistic fight
I am not a universal peace founder-
-For futuristic window-lights

I may be a useless spare-
As you've aggressively fucked me off
I may be the most essential
As you've believed in me like your God

I may be an important full time lined up
As I'm an ambitious in your nonviolence-led-strategies
I may be a keep-on-eyes-ed discharged
As I'm not a psycho-threat in your narrow-minded-society

I may be something that all is in
As the most nastiest rubbish you've dumped in
I may be an absolutely empty bin
As the most flatted leftover opened beer can

I live in my own very self-boned-structure
No one never ever share a funeral together
Death's designed for one, nonassignable by other
We all are an each different similar single loner

THE VERY LAST CRY OF HUMAN IS SOLO!!!

A'karikz Yannaing
THE SECOND SECOND
2006
 

0 comments: