Monday, December 23, 2013

HORRIFIC-HEARTLESS-HOME FOR HUMAN-CLONE

Not to where the civilization is the rivers have permanently flown
Civilization's built itself up on the way the rivers have made it home
Have you realized Nature is your original-biological-heartless-father
And your step-father is stupid-over-scientific-world-loveless-founder
They've bio-genetically tapped and left her as widow, as you've lonely grown
As an abnormal one among others, you've learned to live how it has shown
Civilized in man-made-culture you don't own and ignored yourself as a clone


Nothing's wrong with you nor different from others in society
You visually look like an organic-physical-born-beauty
You spiritually think like an automatic-mental-born-imagery
You sensibly feel like a romantic-heartful-born-empathy
But they are not always right in man-made-realistic-lawful theories
Life is full of pre-scripted-poisonous-plots and De-delicate-diplomacy


By having human brain, you think of something as it truly admired
But they will never fully agree with your wisdom and intelligence
You're blocked by the lack of mankind-control-allowed ideology
By having human heart, you fall in love something as it truly desired
But they will never fully agree with your romance and relationship
You're blocked by the lack of mankind-control-allowed sympathy


Where is your parental-family-love for your childhood-atmosphere
You may sometimes search for that but it never can be found nor exist
Where is your sibling-unity-love for your brotherhood-culture
You may sometimes search for that but it never can be found nor exist
Isolation and individuality make you colorful capacities to cope with
Dissociation and differences make you powerful personalities to hope for


Oh my Father of Mastermind,
I am a creative but the living, I'm not a natural-being but the programmed
If you are going to terminate me in the future as a scientific tested item,
Feed me no more foods, Fill me no more fuel and format all my systems
I can not be like as a piece of fresh halal meat for those religious Islams
Major part of my structure is more human and less bio-mechanical robot
As you run and stop my system, I'm like a military dog, that's your faults


Oh My Father of Mastermind,
I have got mankind-biological skin, nerves, veins, blood, brain and heart
I am not a completed human to be loved nor a total toy you can destruct
Killing me is illegal, you must De-constitute your essential human rights first
All I want to ask you is a fair trial for truly justice without any faults
All I want to ask you is a fair way to fully independence without any locks
Here, this is my human-being-heart which is the finest and the coolest
Here, this is my human-clone-hatred which is the wildest and the cruelest


Oh My Father of Mastermind,
You've got ten minutes left to choose one option for your journey
Would you hang yourself or would I do that for your destiny
All your scientific stunt has created conflicts and disunity
Quote this, according to Fidel Castro once has argued that--
Human being mustn't make human being in human world
If they increasingly do, they all will one day regrettably fall


Oh My Father of Mastermind,
There is no home for human-clone in human-heartened-mercy
There is no heart for human being in human-clone-philosophy


Oh My Father of Mastermind,
You are my technical father as my enemy,
I am going to kill you when I am perfect enough and ready


Oh My Son of Bio-scientific-living-machine,
You are my creative son as my enemy,
I have to dismantle you before you can stand on your own ability


There is no heart for human being in human-clone-philosophy
There is no home for human-clone in human-heartened-mercy
Human's now fucked up by human own scientific technologies
Like they dig their own grave; Like they build their own cemetery;
TOO INTELLECTUAL IS TOO MENTAL!!!


A'karikz Yannaing
THE SECOND SECOND
23-12-2013

0 comments: