Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Look, There's A Nightmare, Right There!

Shout at night with the loudest voice
New born child like a new dawn sky

Well;
This is unknown drop off
This is accident landing
No passport or visa
No destination or cooperation
No host at arrival
No cost for any fare

Aim and belief are unclear
Purpose and project are blur
but Time, Space and Things are there for sure

Has the script been stamped
Is that born of a viruses
Has the original brain painted
Ready-made things are ready to rape

Let me not know you
I don't even know myself
Let me go nowhere
I don't even know I am going there
Here,there, everybody everywhere
Keeping never cut long hair of the meaning
Breathing never enough strong air of the being
On an old earth of indigenous animal

Shout at night with the loudest voice
New born child like a new dawn sky
Shine like a lyrics group
But die like an ancient tomb!!!

A'karikz Yannaing
THE SECOND SECOND
25-09-2012

0 comments: