Wednesday, November 7, 2007

အေမရိကန္ျပည္ေထာင္စု နယူးေရာ့ခ္ၿမိဳ ႔ ကုိလံဘီယာ တကၠသုိလ္ သမုိင္းဌာနတြင္ ဧည့္ပါေမာကၡအျဖစ္ ေဆာင္ရြက္ေနေသာ အရွင္နာယက၏ ေပးပုိ႔စာ

Dear in Dhamma!

I visited your weblog in which mentioned that list of arrested monks
and others can be obtained from your permision.

If you could provide me this information would be very much
appreciated and because I have intensely been conducting crucial
lectures in several Universities and Coleges across the United States
about Burma's crisis and saffron Revolution.

To introduce about myself, I am a Burmese monk currently working as a
visiting professor in Columbia University in New York enclosed my
profile from University http://www.columbia.edu/~an2201/default.htm

More importantly, I am and Mr Ganbari are scheduled to talk on
November 19, at Asia Society, as I did earlier with United Nations
human rights envoy Paulo Sergio Pinheiro in same place
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tZbKWS4hNs

Also, we, the Burmese monks are trying to have a press conference
soon, it would be first ever press conference to be held by the
Burmese monk in which I would be a spokeperson.

This is reason I am asking this information--enclosed an article
recently published and translated in several newspapers:
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2007%5C11%5C02%5Cstory_2-11-2007_pg3_6

Fianlly enclosing with attached file for upcome event. I hope you will
help me to get this information. I am looking forward to hearing from
you. Let your illistrious life be a guide for suffering Burma.

My all best

Dr Ashin Nayaka
Visiting Professor
Department of History
Columbia University, New York
Phone:(718)898-8274
Cell:(347)665-5323
Email:an2201@columbia.edu

ဆံုဆည္းရာ

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Obviously, Dr Ashin Nayaka misused many English expressions as a visiting professor of Columbia University.