Saturday, August 23, 2008

PRIDES

A'karikz Yannaing

You are not welcome at all
But I never lock my door
I don't even value my own world
Again, you are not welcome at all

Your dices are not so squared
The game I am in is always there
Your a must bet rules are not so fair
My un-pause-able song never sound in air

I never climb up your galaxy wall
You never visit my ocean floor
But we are in peace of our war
I know you love me to hate all

My innocent purism was sunburnt
By your sun of intrinsic egotism
My march never aim for your mars
Your work never achieve for my NaSa
At the end of the day,
You'll be watching my news hour
I'll be eating your tasteless dinner

You always must be me
And I always must be mine
You force me to do an abyssful mistake
You allow me to create something great
Prides,
You are my only home-grown terror
You are my only home-grown dictator
The conflict self within
All I can prevail is confusion and exhaustions!!!


A'karikz Yannaing

0 comments: