Friday, July 25, 2008

CHESSBOXER

A'karikz Yannaing
25/07/2008

Nightmares
Daydreams
I swim in between

Gods build a good things and heaven
Devils erase them all completely fallen
My brain is a soccer ball of the saint and the sin
But two of forty four legs are definitely mine
Goalkeeper of heaven and hell are both blind
Finally, the sin and the saint scorelessly die
Soccer-fields are forgotten to keep inside the mind

Hard and tough like a boxer
Sharp and smart like a chess-player
In this field of mankind emperor
I am just a chessboxer for this self-versus race
Useless tools and rules within this bounded space
On this difficult life-line
In this limited life-time
I am not the last frontier for my kingdom
I am not the first founder for my dreamland
I am a reserved full time player for my freedom
But beginnings are hidden
Just not enough beginners are forgiven

It's not about the draw, losing or winning
Life is just the braveness to face everything
WELCOME TO CHESSBOXING!!!!!!!!!!!



A'karikz Yannaing
25/07/2008

0 comments: